Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bumper Stickers and Come Home!

I was listening to a commercial thing on KLove Radio this morning while getting dressed from the shower. The message that it spoke was very good and I wanted to share it on my blog.

He talked about Bumper Stickers. How on your car they can tell you a lot about the driver. What political stance they take. Religion. Club or Hobby. Or just about their sense of humor.

He said what kind of bumper stickers does the world see when they look at us. Each of us has them. When the world sees us - do they see just a "stale religion" or do they see the heart of God? Someone who really lives their faith and believes what they say. Who cares about others and really lives the life they claim on Sunday Mornings.

I just really liked that example/illustration and it was something to ponder for today.

And I wanted to share a song (you know you love em!) that I really liked from listening this morning. Hope you like it too!

4 comments:

  1. Good post Linda!!! What a great reminder and what a great song!!! I've been listening to Air1. Still have the KLove app though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you are awesome and I love you girl!! I love reading your blogs, just remind your Mom to remind me to read them. I pray this New Year 2012 will be the best ever!!

    God bless girl!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CATHY!!!! I was just thinking about you yesterday!!! Thank you for posting!!

    ReplyDelete