Thursday, December 30, 2010

A month of cooking ideas for January 2011

Ok... here is a list of recipes I want to try

Day One - January First we will be having Sour Kraut and Kielbasi with the inlaws (Traditional New Years Dinner)

Day Two - is Sunday and Sunday's I sit back and let my husband do the cooking :)

Day Three is a busy day - Doctors Appointment, Homeschool and Soccer Practice. I am not sure if we will be eating at my moms or just rushing dinner so I am going to say hamburger helper or fast food night.

Day Four - Beans and Corn Bread

Day Five -  Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken

Day Six -  Home Made Chicken Strips and Twice Baked Potatoes

Day Seven - Leftover Night! Time to clean out the fridge.

Day Eight - Drip Beef Sandwiches

Day Nine - Sunday again :)

Day Ten - I have this crockpot recipe - Chicken Cordon Bleu  but I also make this on my own in my own way in the oven. So I will decide what I want to do that day.

Day Eleven - Cauliflower Soup

Day Twelve - Beef and Bean Burritos

Day Thirteen - Spaghetti and Meatballs

Day Fourteen - Leftover night again :)

Day Fifteen -  Dinner at Restaurant with my parents. (possible change of date when I talk to them)

Day Sixteen - Sunday Husband Day

Day Seventeen - Best Ever Chocolate Cake In honor of my birthday :) and Home Made Pizza

Day Eighteen - Not your normal Meatloaf

Day Nineteen - Chicken-Parmigiana and Garlic Cheese Bread

Day Twenty - Steak or Chicken Salads

Day Twenty One - Leftover Night.

Day Twenty Two - Wings!

Day Twenty Three - Sunday, enough said.

Day Twenty Four - Ranch Style Chicken

Day Twenty Five - Italian Meatball Soup

Day Twenty Six - Herb Roasted Chicken

Day Twenty Seven - Pierogies

Day Twenty Eight - Leftover Night

Day Twenty Nine -Make Your Own Taco Night

Day Thirty - Sunday :)

Day Thirty One - Lasagna

5 comments:

  1. Looks super yummy! I am trying to print the meatloaf recipe. That looks wonderful! Have fun! It is an adventure, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might want to keep a supply of frozen veggies around to steam for meals. They're quick and healthy. And remember to have enough sides when the time comes. Look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy but exhausting. PW's recipes exhaust me. I can't make too many in a row. They are work. LOL

    You'll love the herb roasted chicken. Our other favs are her pan fried pork chops and chicken spaghetti.

    I might have to try that cauliflower soup. My fil makes an awesome cf soup too. Too much work for me to do it though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also make spaghetti bolognaise which is pretty quick to put together and you can make chicken tacos which is super fast to make and healthy too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stef - I made the herb roasted chicken over the summer. I hear you on her recipes exhausting you! lol But I have NEVER made one my family did not love so I would say they are worth it once you get the hang of it. I tried to pick easy ones I would actually eat.

    ReplyDelete