Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Pictures Galore!

So for Mother's Day this year we got mom this Picture Album that stands like a plaque. It is nice I think (Well I should since I picked it as a gift right? lol) But it holds pictures so here are the pictures we took/got to put in it. (I also sewed her a new bag holder for walmart sacks - the one she had I  made her when I was 17... it was well time for a new one!)

Here is my beautiful niece Adelyn Grace...
 A Family Picture of my big brother Josh, his wife Christy and my nephew Nathan.
 My 3 kidlets
 My little brother Chris, his wife Lauren and Adelyn
 My kidlets and me. It was kinda funny. It was raining when I took these. I had my tripod in the field by my house and we kept hitting the timer, running into place and then saying go! And running to look at our shots. I think we had more fun than ever taking pictures. We were laughing and getting wet - looking like goofballs for the neighbors to watch but it don't matter. It was fun!
 My kidlets and I again.
 Big brother Josh and Christy and Nathan
 Then today for Mother's Day after I got the kids back from Justin we went to my mom's house and they got to meet Maggie. They were surprised to find her there because I did not tell them my parents got a puppy. Of course they adored her!
 And Here is Grandma with her babies on Mother's Day.
 Puppies and Babies - my kids love to  hold them. Tristan especially is a tender hearted soul for babies and puppies. He so loves them!
 Me, Myself and I. Tamara put a few more highlights in the hair yesterday from when she did it last week.
 And Mr. Wyatt and Me. His little mouth is still sore and I am not sure he is 100% himself yet... but on the mend.
Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful friends!!!

And super excited - tomorrow morning my bestie Jennifer is being induced. 5am. Prayers!!!! Can't wait to meet the newest little Bowser tomorrow!! Night All!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. And.... I do love my mother's day gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so beautiful, all of them. I am doing well. Miss seeing you on facebook. Thanks for reading and commenting on my book reviews. At least I know there are two people reading them. :) you and my mom... Catching up on all your posts and glad to see that everything is going well for you. Love ya little sis.

    ReplyDelete