Monday, March 7, 2011

God's Promises Devotional Journal - a Booksneeze.com review

I recently received God's Promises Devotional Journal:365 Days of Experiencing the Lord's Blessings for review. The first impression I got was what a nice looking book it is. It is eye catching and just nice looking. The book is written with dates on each devotion. For example January 1, March 20, etc. There is a page marking the beginning of each  month.

Each devotion starts with the date, then a scripture and reference. The devotions elaborate on the scriptures. I like that. I enjoy that it is digging deeper into the scriptures that it uses. The devotions are short and to the point. They are written by well known Christians.


This is also a journal and you are encouraged to write in the book. Each day gives you a question or guidance on what you might write about.

I think this is a really nice book that I would recommend. It would make a nice gift also.




I received this book for review from Booksneeze.com. I did not have to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment