Saturday, January 8, 2011

I feel like Angela :)

Here is a shout out to my good friend Angela from TTT. :) I feel like you this week. Angela is always on the look out for good recipes but I am not sure if she has EVER made it completely the same way as recipe calls for. She can start out a post saying - I made such and such recipe today, we loved it etc etc. but by the end you will always hear "oh I did change one thing" or something like that! ha.

Well this week I feel like her. I have my month list of dinner ideas all linked and neat on here. But so far I have changed something each night a little. Little things like omitting green onions because I never did get them and do not really like them anyways. :) To not getting enough chicken broth so just using 1 1/2 quarts instead of 2 and then my chicken cordon bleu I just made completely the way I make it and forgot all about the online recipe.

Today I have the drip roast sandwiches in but as I went to put soy sauce and sherry in it.. I just could not bring myself to do it. So after our field trip to the Butler Eagle today we will be running to the store for cans of french onion soup because I know I like that. lol

But that said - I have been enjoying going to the fridge and KNOWING that I have something to cook for dinner! I hope I can keep this up and stick to my meal planning through 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment