Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Woah its been a while!

Why has it been so long since I updated this blog -??? well... I forgot my log in information! ha ha ha. Hows that for tech savy lady I am. Shhhh.

So what is new to me? Everything you can imagine! I graduated last May from BC3 with two associates degrees, got a job at the Lakeview School District as the assistant to the technology director and I have since got a new puppy and a few other fun surprises to post later in life. shhhh.

Want some picture updates? Of course you do. Here goes -

Here is our crew on Easter! Jerry, Me, Alyssa, Tristan and Wyatt


Gosh isn't my baby girl growing up and becoming AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!?!?!? I am so proud of her. She is 15 and just got a job at an ice cream place. She is worship leader of three youth groups and small group leader. She has started Cyber Schooling to give herself more time with her activities in life. I am so proud of her! I said that... ok...

Here's my little guy. He's not so little anymore.

Tristan is growing like a weed! He's taller than me now by far and also came home to cyber school this year. Hes 13... how did that happen?
 This is Harper! New to our family 2 weeks ago. She is 8 weeks old and adjusting very well to all 5 of us harping on her all the time. She cannot get away with much. Well sometimes when T and W are "watching" her, they are more focused on the computer...

 She's a lazy puppy who actually is a girl after my own heart. She has found her favorite spot in life - same as mine - the porch swing! She better not think she is kicking me off this summer. I will win!
 This is what we do - smores over our charcoal grill. Ha ha. Good times.

Mr. Jerry has come back full swing into our lives and I cannot be happier. We dated fresh off of my divorce. I had my eye on him and it took a while to get him to ask me out but after lots of hints to his nieces, he finally asked me out. We dated a while but timing was not right. 3 years later, I called him up last January and the rest is history. He has joined our crew and we could not be happier. (well.... Tristan is often found mumbling - I did not have to do "such and such" before Jerry. Ha ha ha. Yes buddy I now have back up! The way it always should have been. I love it!

I have never been happier. So many unknowns, prayers always appreciated, but it is amazing how God is growing my family and life. I look forward to the future and seeing what he has for us.

Also... yes I have been off facebook again. Since last August. It is funny that some people are just now noticing. Look peeps, facebook is annoying. Life is so much better without it. NO I do NOT miss it. Yes I have a fake account just to message my mom who does not have text and play monkey city with my kids. No I will not "just friend you" and not tell anyone. I am not on there for seeing your stuff. I am there to link a game account and message my mom. Other than that - text me! Call me. Send me all the pictures you want - but sorry, facebook is not where I want to spend my time anymore and life is so so so much happier because of that. Sorry! love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment